četvrtak, 10. studenoga 2011.

Madonna - Live To Tell



I have a tale to tell

Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well

I was not ready for the fall

Too blind to see the writing on the wall

Chorus:
A man can tell a thousand lies

I've learned my lesson well

Hope I live to tell

The secret I have learned, 'till then

It will burn inside of me

I know where beauty lives

I've seen it once, I know the warm she gives

The light that you could never see

It shines inside, you can't take that from me
(chorus)

2nd Chorus:

The truth is never far behind

You kept it hidden well

If I live to tell

The secret I knew then

Will I ever have the chance again
If I ran away, I'd never have the strength

To go very far

How could they hear the beating of my heart

Will it grow cold

The secret that I hide, will I grow old

How would they hear

When would they learn

How would they know

Doživeti da ispričam

Imam priču da ispričam
Ponekad je to tako teško sakriti
Nisam bila spremna za pad
Suviše slepa da bi videla poruku na zidu.

Čovek može da kaže hiljadu laži
Dobro sam naučila svoju lekciju
Nadam se da ću doživeti da ispričam
tajnu koju sam otkrila.
Do tada, ona će goreti u meni.

Znam gde lepota živi
Videla sam je jednom, znam kakvu toplinu daje.
Svetlo koje nikada nisi mogao da vidiš,
ono gori u meni i ne možeš mi ga oduzeti.

Istina nikad nije daleko
Dobro si to sakrio
Ako doživim da ispričam tajnu koju sam tada otkrila - da li ću više ikada dobiti priliku ponovo?

I da pobegnem, nikada ne bih imala snage da odem predaleko.
Kako bi čuli otkucaje moga srca?
Da li će se ohladiti tajna koju krijem?
Da li ću ostariti?
Kako bi čuli?
Kada bi naučili?
Kako bi saznali?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar